Life's But An Irony Of Jokes
Life's An Irony
An irony of love and friendship
Life's a play
A play of hypocrisy
Aren't you even tired of these?
Fate's playing this big joke on me
On you and i, on us
Forget it, let me go
Before i break down

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I found tt im realy doing extremely badly for sch…

I wish to noe:

How come is it tt ppl who told me they did very badly did extremely well???

How come is it tt ppl think they did badly when they did extremely well???

Cos they got high expectations of themselves???

Or cos they wan me to feel better cos I have a companion who did not do well???

Or is it cos of sth else??

How come ppl dun tell me the truth when I tell them every single thing????

I SERIOUSLY DUN UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!

Life turned ironic at 11:10 AM
-----------------------------